Order a Commission
Accepting Wait List Slots: if you wish to be put on my wait list for commissions please contact me! Limited 1-2 Classic/Trad models per customer per slot or 1-3 Micro,SM, or LB models per person per slot. When you slot is available depends on current commissions and how many active slots are before yours. Please contact me for more information!
(all airbrushed or pastel-finished with hand painted details)
- Bay - Silver, Chocolate, Blood/Red, Baby, dapples available
- Chestnut - Red, Black Liver, Liver, Taffy (Flaxen or Silver mane/tail), dapples available
- Palomino - Caramel Flaxen, Golden, Baby 'Powder', dapples available
- Dun (primitive marks) - Bay, Apricot, Red, dapples available
- Buckskin (smutty or non smutty) - Golden, Powder, dapples available
- Grullo - Powder/Dove, Dark (smutty), Silver, dapples available
- Black - Raven, Sunburnt, dapples available
- Champagne - Amber, Ivory
- Brown - Seal/Mealy, dapples available
- Other - Cremello, Perlino
- Roan - Bay, Blue, Red, Strawberry
- Grey - Dark, Medium, Light, Fleabit, Bloody Shoulder, Rose/Mulberry Grey, dapples available
- Pinto - Overo, Tobiano, Sabino, Splash, Tovero
- Appaloosa - Blanket, Leopard, Pintaloosa, Varnish
- $40 - Micro Mini sized (any color/any markings)
- $110 - Stablemate sized (any color/any markings)
- $120 - Littlebit sized (any color/any markings)
- $160 - Classic sized (any color); add $20 for 50/50 white patterns
- $190 - Basic Traditional sized (any color); add $30 for 50/50 white patterns
- $220 - Large Traditional sized (any color); add $40 for 50/50 white patterns
*Over sized Traditonals would be (for example): PS Drafters, Gallus, Adonis, Justin Tyme resin, Shah Azim resin, Aisha resin, Al Sayyid resin, Persuasion resin etc.*
*There is an extra charge to paint bases (prices based on the size of the base): can paint in grass green, greys, browns, or a solid black/white*
*If your model turns out to be bigger than expected the correct size pricing will need to be paid*
*50/50 white patterns are patterns considered "high white" patterns of either pinto or appaloosa. Please send reference photos of the pattern(s) you want to see if it constitutes a 50/50 pattern*
- $20 - SM/LB
- $30 - Classic
- $35 - Trad
- $40 - Large Trad plus: old Eberls, Searcher resins, raw casts, and Old mold Breyers
*This is basic prepping that involves removing seams, logos, and pinholes with the addition of smooth sand-able primer. Carving not included*
I allow 2-5 months for me to complete a model. Please allow more time for extensive pintos, sabinos, dapples, and appaloosas.
Payment and Policies:
I only accept money orders and PayPal. No checks will be allowed, I will return a check if one is sent for payment. Complete payment must be received before finished model to be shipped back to the owner. I do not demand any money up-front. For TIME PAYMENTS, a non-refundable deposit is needed and will be decided before the first payment is sent. Work is non refundable once started: I will not refund the price of the paint job, prep, or shipping but may offer a credit towards a future paint job. Important: If no contact/complete payment is sent after SIX months of completing a commission (have you provide the model or not), selling a CM that was done by me, or completing a CM on a model provided by me the sale (and if you provided a model) will be void and the item will be put up for sale and any money you invested will be non-refundable. Whole transaction will be void.
I do not repair models that were painted by me but I can grant permission to have another artist repair a piece. I will never send off an unfinished model and always send in progress photos of the work to make sure the customer is happy. I do not duplicate exact patterns of already complete customs but can do a variation of the pattern(s). I do not trade paintwork for models or other services, unless stated differently on MH$P. Please don?t ask me to duplicate a paint job or color another artist has painted out of fairness to me and the other artist.
I will not be able to take in anymore portrait commissions at this time. I realize I (more) enjoy painting models that I have some artistic freedom on and portraits take that away a little since I'm trying to copy a certain shade or pattern exactly. This doesn't mean I'm taking away portrait-like commissions: I will still be able to paint models after a photo(s) you've seen of a horse online or the like.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ AND AGREE WITH THESE TERMS BEFORE COMMISSIONING ME:
Note on Copyright: All photographs on my website (this applies to photos in my vendor ads as well) are copyrighted by the artist. None of the photos may be used without the permission of the owner (I became aware of some people using my photos without my permission so please let me know beforehand what you plan to use my photos for so I can approve you. It is against copyright law to use photos without the owner's consent!).
Note on Finish Work and ARTIST DISCLAIMER:
All paint jobs on customs and resins will remain the work of the artist (Angelica Nelson). I am not allowing ANY modification, addition of (paint or other medium), or distortion of any of my completed repainted and/or re-sculpted models, which falls within my VARA law rights. If you wish to re-due and/or repair and/or touch-up a completed model that I have painted or re-sculpted please contact me first so I know of your intentions with the piece. Since I do not do repairs on completed customs I will need to grant permission to get the piece repaired first. Do not try to pass a model I have completed off as a creation of your own.
To book a commission please contact me directly at: